A TI from New Zealand informed me that he went to China and bought a vhf/uhf radio jammer there, and this jammer suppresses mind control attacks upon him. He directed me to Sesp jameer company and ChinaJammer company. Sesp Jameer demands clearance and does not sell this equipment to ordinary civilian people, but Chinese companies may sell them to civilians. If you want to buy it, consult a lawyer, how you can use it (if is legal to use it at your place at all, since laws are different in different countries and states). The jammer suppresses radio frequency up to 3GH; the TI said to me that jammers that suppress up to 5-6 GH are better, but I do not know, whether it makes sense to pay more, if jammers up to 3 GH help well. Price of the jammer is very high, about 4500 USD, most of TI's are not able to afford it. That is why it is very important to continue our protests, strikes and petitioning. I started a petition on the White House petitions site and ask for your support. The reason, why we should sign the Petition, is that the American Government can force other Governments to investigate crimes, committed by means of Psychotronic weapons, but, first of all, we have to force the White House to investigate misuse of Psychotronic (Mind Control) Weapons in the USA. This is text of the Petition:
Investigate misuse of Psychotronic (mind control) weapons.
Victims of Psychotronic (Mind Control) Weapons are being targeted unjustly or used as human subjects in non-consensual experiments.
Criminals may implant people with microchips or nanomaterials, monitor their brain, alter consciousness and behavior, torture mind and bodies.
Victims may experience torture by microwave hearing, visual hallucinations, manipulation of thoughts, will and emotions, forced speech, involuntary body movements, transmission of specific commands into the subconscious and compulsory execution of them.
Some targeted individuals are subject to harassment and organized stalking in their communities, some victims receive false psychiatric diagnoses.
The misuse of such brain and body manipulation technologies directly undermines the Constitution and Criminal law of the USA.
You will have to open your accounts on the White House web site in order to sign the Petition till the 25th of July, 2012. This is urgent. No comments, no bad words. You can view and sign the petition here:
Another Petition is on www.Change.org web site. It is sent to the U.S. President , some senators and members of Parliament, when you are signing it:
Please, recruit your friends, acquaintances, relatives to sign these Petitions, send them letters and remind about them.
1. There are individuals in this country, victims of Psychotronic (or Mind Control, Electronic, Electromagnetic, Directed Energy, Neurological, Non-lethal) Weapons, who are being targeted unjustly or used as human subjects in experiments without their informed consent. Victims of mind/body control detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history. Criminals may implant people with microchips or nanomaterials and place them under continuous surveillance. They monitor the human brain, continuously alter consciousness and behavior, directly assault and torture mind and bodies of the human subjects.
These are some of the symptoms that targeted individuals may experience:
a). Microwave hearing, torture with loud noise.
b). Visual hallucinations, artificial dreams.
c). Reading thoughts, retrieving memories.
d). Manipulation of thoughts, will, emotions, desires and perceptions.
e). Manipulation of human behavior: forced speech, involuntary body movements, transmission of specific commands into the subconscious, compulsory execution of these commands (i.e. the Manchurian Candidate effect).
f). Debilitation of mental acuity, loss of memory.
g). Sleep deprivation or uncontrollable sleep
h). Cramps, spasms, excruciating artificial pain in any part of the body, manipulation of body systems, including heart attacks and other serious medical conditions.
2. Some victims are subject to harassment and organized stalking in their communities, some victims receive false psychiatric diagnosis and in addition become victims of the systems, from which they are seeking help (medical institutions and law enforcement).
3. The misuse of such brain and body manipulation technology directly undermines the Constitution and Criminal law of the United States.
THEREFORE, your petitioners request that the Government would appoint an investigation in the United States to get to the bottom of these gross violations of human rights based upon the evidence collected by victims for many years. Goals of the investigation should include:
1). End of misuse of the mind control technologies
2). Compensation of involuntary human subjects for their damages
3). Immediate access to countermeasure protections and removal of any materials, implanted in involuntary human subjects, such as microchips or nanomaterials, that send signals to their mind and bodies
4). People responsible should be exposed and brought to justice for these unspeakable crimes against humanity.
Books and articles regarding electronic weapons, body and mind control technologies on http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/, a search engine for MEDLINE library, service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Health:
1. Moreno JD., 2004, DARPA on your mind, Cerebrum;6(4):91-9
2. June 2003, Silence of the neuroengineers, Nature, 423(6942):787
3. Hoag H., June 2003, Remote control, Nature, 423(6942):796-8.
4. Rudolph A, July 2003, Military: brain machine could benefit millions, Nature, 424(6947):369
5. Keiper A, 2006, The age of neuroelectronics, New Atlantis,11:4-41
6. Durand DM, 2007, Neural engineering--a new discipline for analyzing and interacting with the nervous system, Methods Inf Med, 46(2):142-6.
7. Birmingham JT, Graham DM, Tauck DL, May 2004, Lymnaea stagnalis and the development of neuroelectronic technologies, J Neurosci Res,76(3):277-81
8. Kawato M, June 2008, Brain controlled robot, HFSP J., 2(3):136-42. Epub 2008 May 23
9. Glannon W., February 2006, Neuroethics, Bioethics; 20(1):37-52.
10. Fuchs T., November 2006, Ethical issues in neuroscience, Curr Opin Psychiatry;19(6):600-7
11. Butler D., January, 22, 1998 “Advances in Neuroscience May Threaten Human Rights”, Nature, Vol, 391, p. 316
12. Delgado JM, Mark V, Sweet W, Ervin F, Weiss G, Bach-Y-Rita G, Hagiwara R., October,1968, Intracerebral radio stimulation and recording in completely free patients, J Nerv Ment Dis.;147(4):329-40
13. Horgan J., October, 2005, The forgotten era of brain chips, Sci Am.;293(4):66-73
14. Delgado JM, November, 1955, Evaluation of permanent implantation of electrodes within the brain, Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, 7(4):637-44.
15. Delgado JM, June 1959, Electronic command of movement and behavior, Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences; 21:689-99.
16. Faden RR, 1996 May, Human-subjects research today: final report of the Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments, Acad Med;71(5):482-3.
17. Heath RG, December, 1963, Electrical self-stimulation of the brain in man, American Journal of Psychiatry, 120:571-7.
18. Heath RG, January 1972, Pleasure and brain activity in man. Deep and surface electroencephalograms during orgasm, Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 154(1):3-18
19. Adey, W. Ross, December, 1979, Neurophysiologic Effects of Radiofrequency and Microwave Radiation, Bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine, V.55, #11
20. Bawin SM, Gavalas-Medici RJ, Adey WR., 1973, Effects of Modulated Very High Frequency Fields on Specific Brain Rhythms in Cats, Brain Research, V.58.
21. Elazar Z, Adey WR., 1967, Spectral Analysis of Low Frequency Components in the Electrical Activity of the Hippocampus during Learning, Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, V.23.
22. Frey AH, 1965, Behavioral Biophysics, Psychological Bulletin, V.65, #5.
23. Frey AH, 1962, Human Auditory System Response to Modulated Electromagnetic Energy, Journal of Applied Physiology, 17/4, pg. 689 – 692
24. Eichert ES 3rd, Frey AH, June, 1976, Proceedings: Human auditory system response to lower power density, pulse modulated, electromagnetic energy: a search for mechanisms.
25. Frey AH, Feld SR, Frey B., February, 1975, Neural Function and Behavior: Defining to Relationship, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, V.247
There are 259 articles and books about brain-machine interface, 155 articles about neuroengineering, 80 articles about neural interfacing, 18 articles about neuromechanical systems, 580 articles about neuroinformatics, 20866 articles about neuroimaging, 1380 articles about neural prostheses, 26 articles about artificial and biological neural circuits, 33697 articles about neural control, 3678 articles about neural signal processing, 2658 articles about neural modeling, 2 articles about neuro-computation in MEDLINE library.
Please, sign a Petition “Investigate misuse of Psychotronic (mind control) weapons” on White House web site
VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXdqBJMzvb4&feature=em-uploademail